Friday, September 5, 2008

Godless Pages

So I have been pretty busy lately, first I had a great trip to Phoenix to see my family for my grandma's 80th birthday which was a lot of fun. I also started a new day job and have been using all of my free time for drawing. I'm posting here some inked pages from Godless and the final colors for page 6. This page marked a big leap as I started painting the backgrounds directly in the computer with no hand drawing to go from, specifically in panels 4 and 5 (the top 2 of the triple stack). I'm, pretty happy with how it worked and I think works well to separate the foreground and background elements.



These are pages 9 and 10, the big finale before the big fight scene plays out. These were intended to be the last pages for submitting to companies but I'm actually already working on page 20.

No comments: